The lovely Ruth from Ruth in Revolt nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Ruth is 27 and from the UK. New to the blogging scene, she participates actively in the community and blogs about anything and everything, just like myself, so needless to say, I’m a fan of her blog!
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. (Okoto Enigma, Award Creator.)
What To Do:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- I am completely intolerant to garlic. It’s devastating. Sob.
- I absolutely adore books. So much so, I read 101 of them last year! Sadly, I’m nowhere near that amount this year; I’ve just not had as much time!
- It has been 7 years since I moved out from my parents’ house!
- What is something that everybody else seems to love, but you don’t understand the fuss? Uhh, The Walking Dead! I tried to watch a couple of episodes with my boyfriend but we both agreed it was actually pretty boring.
- What’s the best fact you know? Due to the percentage of cocoa solids in Cadbury Dairy Milk (<25%), it legally isn’t able to be classed as Milk Chocolate, only “Family Milk Chocolate”(20-25% cocoa solids))
- If you were locked in solitary confinement, how long do you think you would last before you wanted out? It depends. Do I get books? Provided I have things to keep me occupied, I think I would cope for quite a while. If I had nothing, not even a magazine, it wouldn’t take too long at all.
- If you could travel in time, where would you go and why? This is a tough question. I’m really not sure. I worry about the consequences of time travel…
- What do you think is your best quality? I’m pretty nice, I guess? Probably that. I mean, it’s a good trait, right?
My Nominees Are:
- Bex (She vlogs more these days)
- Leah (Who typically was already nominated by someone else recently)
- Three Times Daddy
- Lena Dee
- Ross Another recent nominee, sorry XD
I’m gonna leave it at 8 because most of my blogger circle have already just done this award tag, including two already shared. I don’t blame them if they don’t do it again!
Questions for my nominees:
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- When was the last time you went on a stay-cation/overnight trip?
- What did you want to grow up to become when you were a child?
- What is your current music obsession?
- Do you generally prefer the book or it’s movie adaption?